Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ayuverdic Spa Care Indulgence. Pamper yourself on a budget!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Anytime I'm under stress or pressure I have to just unwind and purge my body of toxins *aside from champagne*...I actually drink champagne when I do spa treatments.lol.

Anyway... I normally complete a clarification treatment at the end of the month, so I decided to go ahead and handle it today. When I travel to the middle east I stock up on Ayuverdic oils, powders and haircare. So on this latest trip to Dubai earlier this month I re-stocked my cabinet with Pure Amla oil & Amla Powder, Blackseed Oil and Wheat Germ.
Today I  mixed together a SUPER mask consisting of not only Clarifying Bentonite Clay and Nourishing Amla powder. After shifting the powders together I combined an oil blend of 1 tsp each:
Wheat Germ Oil
BlackSeed Oil
Sulfur Oil
Olive Oil
Grapeseed Oil
Once adding the oils 1 by 1 to the powders it makes it clumpy. Simply loosen the clumps with the spoon so everything is evenly distributed.


I then added a hot mixture of Black English Tea and Aloe Vera Juice into the powder/oils. Mix until its completely mixed with a nice consistency that is easy to apply to the hair. After the mixture is the consistency I like ( not to thick and not too runny an thin) I allow it to sit about an hour to allow all the ingredients too "breathe" together and really absorb into the powders.

I prefer to apply Ayuverdic mask to damp freshly washed hair so that it really adheres to the hair. To make the application easier I apply it in the shower after shampoo'ing the hair. I used Nioxin and Cream of Nature Argan Shampoo . I mix these two products together because while the Nioxin thickens the hair its also drying. The Cream of Nature Argan shampoo balances out that drying effect with moisture so my hair doesn't feel stripped. After allowing the shampoo to sit 5 mins and rinsing throughly.

 I then apply the mask from root to tip in sections and massage it onto my scalp.
I allow the mask to sit on my hair normally  4-5 hours or even overnight for best penetration and enhancement of my coils. You can determine how long is best for you to leave it on, as it does vary for me from time to time.
Once this is rinsed I then Deep Condition with a moisture rich mask and apply leave-in's and style as usual.
Once this mask is fully rinsed so are all my tensions and stress. Not only does my hair feel great so does my overall vibe. Check it out Ayuverdic care really does help calm the body as well as enhance the hair.
Its a Win-Win:0)
Thanks for dropping by...stop by again soon and don't forget to Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment